Understanding Humans Like A Behavioral Scientist?
Take a deep dive into Understanding Humans Like A Behavioral Scientist? with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles and videos from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
It’s hard to know what to trust when it comes to the science of human behavior. From the psychology of work and time to happiness and goal-setting, this collection of insights from the experts will help you understand humans like a behavioral scientist.
Aline Holzwarth is an applied behavioral scientist, specializing in digital health research and scientifically informed product design. Her training in psychology and business, and experience working in research and healthcare have given her the interdisciplinary lens necessary to appreciate the complexity of decision-making in the real world. Aline is Head of Behavioral Science at Pattern Health and Principal at Dan Ariely’s Center for Advanced Hindsight at Duke University.
- The Three Laws of Human Behavior and 9 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 3 minutes
- Topics covered: reality, neuroscience, behavioral economics
- From sites like Vox, Behavioral Scientist, Forbes, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.