How to Build a Successful Product Strategy
Take a deep dive into How to Build a Successful Product Strategy with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles and videos from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Product strategy is what connects your organization's vision with an actual roadmap. Thus, it's crucial that it answers the right questions and operates on right right level of detail. This Deep Dive will provide insights on what it takes to come up with and implement a successful product strategy.
David Bauer works at Refind on product and content strategy. He is a journalist and has developed and worked on product strategy for a range of organisations.
- How To Design a Bulletproof Product?Strategy and 9 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 7 minutes
- Topics covered: product management, startups, product, strategy, product design
- Includes summaries by getAbstract
- From experts like Marty Cagan, Melissa Perri, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.