Making Remote Work Work
Take a deep dive into Making Remote Work Work with this hand-curated series of 11 time-tested articles and videos from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
2020 and the coronavirus have turned remote work from a fringe model into a sudden reality for millions and millions of people. While remote work has a lot of advantages over office-bound work, and affords new models for balancing work and the rest of life, there is no denying that transitioning from one mode to the other is challenging. This Deep Dive aims to give guidance on how to make remote work work, both for employees and organizations, sourced from experts and people with years of experience in working remotely.
David Bauer works (remotely) at Refind on product and content strategy. He is a journalist and firmly believes that remote work has more benefits than drawbacks — if done right.
- How to Transition Between Work Time and Personal Time and 10 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 5 minutes
- Topics covered: work, creativity, productivity, better living, world
- Includes summaries by getAbstract
- From sites like Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, Ars Technica, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.